The School teaches the various subjects as set down by the NSW Board of Studies. The School seeks to teach all subjects from a Christian perspective.
The SIX Key Learning Areas (KLAs) set down by the Board of Studies for Primary are:
- Science & Technology
- Human Society and its Environment
- Creative Arts
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education
Each class has a daily devotional time and regular assemblies are held to worship God and learn more about Him from the Bible. Our primary students also have a weekly language lesson, in which they are learning French.
In order to build upon the above Key Learning Areas, the School takes part in a wide range of extra-curricula activities including:
- Inter-Christian School sports.
- Competitions in Mathematics, English, Science, Computer Skills and Writing
- National Assessment of Literacy and Numeracy (NAPLAN)
Modern Apple Macintosh computers are used widely within the School. Students have access to the latest in computer technology selected for its appropriateness to the school.